Five Boffo Bangel Fics From the IWRY Marathon
1) Swan Song (Buffy/Angel; PG) by librarian2003: If you haven't discovered Jo's impossibly brilliant stories by now... well, you have missed out. Whether you like the Buffy/Angel pairing or not, this story (like all her others) will leave you breathless with awe and emotion. Also, you'll never think of Swan Lake the same way again.
2) Innocence (the If You Love Me Remix) (Buffy/Angel; NC-17) by snowpuppies: A much darker and more painful take on Innocence from a writer who really knows how to bring on the agony. If you ever wondered what would have happened if Angelus hadn't contented himself with mind games... Well, this is your story.
3) Falling (Buffy/Angel; G) by scribesds: A bleak dystopia drawn in a deftly spare way so that the setting never gets in the way of the heartbreak. This tale tugs at the emotions and ties them into knots.
4) Gladsheim Court (Buffy/Angel; PG-13) by perpetual: A compelling AU where a very real threat to Buffy and Angel's love comes from an unusual source. Evil may not triumph, but no one emerges unscathed and Buffy is changed forever. This is a very unique and intriguing story.
5) When You're Married... Or Not (Buffy/Angel; PG-13) by angelus2hot: So far, this list has been an angst-fest, so I am closing this list with a story that is anything but. It all starts with Willow and a wish and it ends up... well, I'm not going to give anything away, but I will tell you that you won't be in tears. This one's a charmer!
If you'd like to take a look at the rest of the outstanding stories from this year's IWRY, then go here. You won't regret it. You have no idea how hard it was for me to narrow this list down to five.